Documents required for visa issuance
Can be downloaded via the link below:
Can be filled out electronically by visiting the website: www.visaapplication.mfa.gov.az
- Passport or other travel document (the validity period of the passport or other travel document must be at least 3 months longer than the date of expiry of the intended visa period) and copies of their main pages;
- two color photos (3x4 cm, white background);
- a copy of the medical insurance certificate (if the inviting party does not undertake medical services);
- a document on the payment of the state fee for issuing a visa;
- Petition of the party inviting a foreigner or stateless person to the Republic of Azerbaijan (this document is not required for transit, tourism, official and personal visit visas);
- other relevant documents depending on the purpose of the trip;
- In addition to visa registration for foreigners and stateless persons under the age of 18 who are not traveling with their parents or legal representatives
a copy of the notarized birth certificate, permission of the parents or legal representative, and copies of their identity documents are also required.
- Receipt of visa fee payment. The state fee paid for issuing a visa is not refundable, regardless of the outcome of the application review.
Foreigners or stateless persons temporarily staying in the Republic of Azerbaijan for more than 15 days must be registered at their place of residence.